- LDL: Lower Naturally
- NIACIN: Reduces Heart Attacks
- Dr. Fuhrman: Eat to Live – Best Diet Book
- Garlic: Heart and More
- Brain Memory: Supplements
- Fish Oil – Omega 3, Heart Attacks, Telomeres
- Vitamin K2: Bone and Heart Health
- CoQ10: Heart & Energy
- Resveratrol: Harvard
- Vit D and Cancer: UCSD Video
- DHEA: Information
- Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss and Insulin Control
- SAMe: Treatment Resistant Depression
- Quality Professional Supplements
- Panthethine: Vit B5 – Lowers Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Reversing CHF with an Integrative Approach – Mark Houston, MD
- Genetic Screening – 23andme
- EmSam: Deprenyl, Selegiline
- Toxins: T is for Toxins
- Mark Houston, MD – 10 Case Examples – Reversing Heart Problems
- Mark Houston, MD Hypertension and Vascular Institute
- Exercise Smarter: Fight Aging
- Perricone: Beauty Skin Weight
- Tourette Syndrome
- Golfer – Ruptured Disc – Pain
- Weight Loss – Food Addiction
- Fatigue – SHINE Protocol Teitelbaum
- Low Testosterone Double Heart Deaths
- Homocysteine – Alzheimers Stroke Heart
- GERD – Heart Burn
- Women’s Hormone Balance
- Berkeley Heart Lab Personalized Cardiac Prevention
- Cancer Prevention Dr. Servan-Schreiber
- Iron Overload Disease – Hemochromatosis
- Sugar Fructose Disaster
- Prevention vs. Intervention CT Angiogram
- PCOS Affects Everything
- Triglycerides Increase Heart Attacks
- Alzheimer’s – Coconut Oil and MCT
- Protocol – Atrial Fibrillation – Supplements Used for A-Fib
- Is food addiction the cause of your obesity?
- Preventive Medicine Described Video
- Foods as Addictive as Hard Drugs
Download Page: We Need Your Informed Consent and Medical History
Please Download – Print – Complete – and Fax to 512-532-6699
There are 2 docs on this pg to download: 1) Informed Consent 2) Intake Form (Your Medical History and Contact Info)
Informed Consent (download this document, print, complete, and fax to 512-532-6699)
Please read, initial, and sign in all indicated places – then FAX to 512-532-6699.
Please print, complete, and fax the completed Informed Consent Form to 512-532-6699
Summary of the Informed Consent Document:
1. COMPLEMENTARY and ALTERNATIVE treatments may be recommended. An example would be supplements and vitamins.
2. You can purchase SUPPLEMENTS at the source of your choice. If you purchase supplements from us, we are marking the cost up from wholesale and will profit from the sale of the supplements.
3. COMPLEMENTARY and ALTERNATIVE treatments are outside of the CONVENTIONAL practice of medicine.
4. However, if we recommend COMPLEMENTARY methods to you, there should be scientific evidence or opinion that the approaches we suggest are reasonable, and there is a potential benefit to you.
5. You have been given the opportunity to ask questions, and the approaches have been explained to you.
6. You will need a primary care doctor to perform routine exams and screenings for cancer, heart disease, and other diseases. We do not function as your primary care doctor, and will refer you to traditional physicians.
Initial Intake Form: (your medical history and basic demographic info – 13 pgs)
Please download, print, complete, and fax back to 512-532-6699
Summary of the Intake Form – Past Medical History and Insurance Information:
1. Name, address, insurance, etc.
2. Past Medical History – medications, surgeries, illnesses, , family history, etc.
3. Symptom questionnaire.
4. Your goals for your health.
5. You have been given the opportunity to ask questions.
6. You will need a primary care doctor to perform routine exams and screenings for cancer, heart disease, and other diseases. We do not function as your primary care doctor, and will refer you to traditional physicians as needed.